Friday, May 31, 2013

SUMMER!! What Do We need for this?

Summer.....



The summer is going to be soon, was the reason I thought in what things I'll need to have, why I'll have some trips and I need your help to choose the correct clothes, accessories, and shoes..

I done a little list, I'm showing you in the picture under here...  





Maxi dress
cup
hat
Denim Shirt
Top
sunglasses
Sandals
Shirts

What do you thing about? Did you think about the summer? What do I need more? Tell me...


summer way
My list for summer

Estoy pensando en que el verano ya esta a la vuelta de la esquina y quiero ir viendo que cosas necesitare  durante este, mas porque tengo varios viajes en puerta….. Tanto a lugares metropolitanos como a la playa…. Me ayudan ?? aqui estan unas de las cosas que creo necesitar aunque me faltan mas acepto sugerencias…. Y tu? Ya hiciste la lista de lo que necesita.










1 comment:

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips