Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Anna Shea Chocolates & Loung




Last friday my boyfriend and my friend Angel after to dinner us went to very nice place is little and chocolate and lounge "Anna Shea Chocolates & Lounge " It's amazing  has delicious chocolates and cup cakes and everything it's natural homemade...

I ordered a coffee cup moka cherry was  amazing, the more comfort was a couch and  hearth... my boyfriend was feeling very well,  as wanted to sleep  there , him was impressed with this place, I have been there before .

I would definitely give a try if you've never tried it and are in the area Arboretum in South Barrington , but Caribou coffee still has my heart. Then we ended our night with this place and after we went home.... simply amazing! What can I say? We love to know new places and to eat! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips