Friday, November 1, 2013

Skydeck Chicago






 

It's  weekend! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far :)

Finally  I decided to write about last September. I went to many place in chicago, I felt as tourist  ... LOL! the first oh this I'm thinking, was to  Skydeck maybe, you can know with other name as Willis tower or sears tower but it's the same place, names is other story...

The point is we had a very nice moment my  boyfriend and me, us have been before but always it's a new adventure.

I  knew what to expect but I was excited when I saw the buildings and, I felt over clouds.  Us could look the city and the lake looked like   a beach. The view to 103 floor is amazing, if you haven't been there, you should try to go.

This is my life... I hope you like

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips