Friday, June 7, 2013

July Covers Fashion Magazines


1 .GLAMOUR FRANCE Natalia Vodianova /2. MARIE CLAIRE UK Alicie Keys  / 3. NYLON USA Avril L./ 4. GLAMOUR US Lily Collins 
Hi readers...
I think you've been happy because the weekend is starting, me too.. 
Every month, I try to show you some of the covers of fashion magazines most famous around of world and this time is of JULY. The pictures have some of these for example ELLE, VOGUE, Glamour, Instyle and more ..
I hope you enjoy, and tell me what is your favorite cover??...
Xoxo!!
R&R



Hola hermosos y hermosas !!
Espero este así súper feliz ya que el fin de semana ha comenzado.... porque yo lo estoy....
Como cada mes trato de traerles algunas de las covers de revistas de moda mas famosas aqui les dejo algunas de  ELLE, VOGUE, Glamour, Instyle y mas..

Espero te gusten y me digas cual es tu cover favorita??
Un beso y a disfrutar....
R&R






VOGUE JAPAN/ VOGUE UK/ W 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Me encantan las de vogue!Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superportadas!!!!!tienes un blog que nos ha gustado mucho, te seguimos y esperamos que tu tambien nos sigas.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips