Monday, July 1, 2013

Travel Guide: Part II


New month, new joys, adventures many beautiful things to us live ..... So Welcome July!!

I heartily to hope you're well,  and starting a week with great enthusiasm and the best attitude....

My post today is continue with this travel guide, (Did you remember the first part? If you didn't, don't worry you can read here travel guide 1), may see choppy but at the end of these, I'll ordered all posts.


Something very important is that us before traveling we review the climate of the places that we go, and thus bagging the clothes we need for example if it rains, cold, too much sun or whatever.

One application is the Weather Chanel for Apple and Android but if you prefer you can check it on their website by clicking here. This is super useful because it gives you up to a month forecast, other like yahoo that is only for a week but whatever you choose is useful
Weather Voyage



The following is to be checks and calling your airline for us know about baggage weight allowed depends on whether national or international flight, and us will not surprised to pay excess baggage that usually is not economical and so I consider this type super important as sometimes happened to me not because I want to load up with teddies LOL.

A tip is to call the airline or your website extremely important for us know what time we need to be at airport and avoid miss your flight, when you see him write it down on your schedule so you don’t miss.


Review voyage

Thanks for read me.... please tell me do you like this post?


Xoxo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, interesting post and you have an awesome blog, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    my BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice
    Pleas don't forget to claim your blog so I can follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips