Friday, June 28, 2013

Travel Guide: Part I


Hi readers!!!

Is Friday ohhh yeah yeah!!!  guess they are super-happy because is beginning the weekend, I wish you have a wonderful days.

 I just saw the calendar and it is almost July Oh my God! We are in 28 this month two days more and June goes, you will wonder why that exclamation I'm crazy LOL   the reason  is because the beginning of next month I will have vacation in Mexico, but I will not be in only a city if not in 4 different (that's the point  =S) and the problem they have different weather, are beach and town (hopefully enjoy with my lovely) ... I'm over time but thought that if I make a few posts regarding what it takes to travel and after I would gather all post for make a mega travel guide is like a complete super-guide. I hope you like this idea.
Travel Guide

Hermosos!!  
Viernes woaoao imagino que están súper felices ya es fin de semana  deseo que la pasen increíble.
Resulta ser que acabo de ver el calendario y ya casi es Julio Oh Dios !!  estamos a 28 de este mes 2 días mas y se va Junio, se preguntaran porque esa exclamación suelo ser algo exagerada  les cuento que a inicios del  mes siguiente me iré de vacaciones a México, pero no estaré en una sola ciudad sino en 4 diferentes  (ese es el asunto) y lo peor con climas súper contrarios playa y ciudad (espero disfrutarlo junto a mi hermoso)… estoy sobre el tiempo pero pensé en ayudarme haciendo algunos posts  referente a lo  que se necesita para viajar  y al final juntar todos para hacer una mega guía de viaje así tipo hiper completa
Así que hoy empezare con algo sencillo pero esencial los electrónicos (no es porque sienta que me desactivo sin mi iPhone y sus allegados)
 Estos son para mi los esenciales y súper necesarios


So today I start with something simple but essential electronic ones (not because I feel that I turn off without my iPhone and their relatives)

These are for me the essential and necessary supers


Pack electronics
  • iPod (music)
  • iPhone or any cellphone (my life)
  • iPad (read )
  • Mac (update your blog or business )
  • Camera (capture the best moments)

Each with their respective chargers is indispensable

Tip: if you'll travel to Europe or Asia please don't forget to bring your adapter as light inputs are different

Mi iPod ()
Mi iPhone (mi vida)
Ipad para leer durante mi viaje
Mac obvio mi compu para actualizarme y poder subir mis post
Cámara (capturar los mejores momentos)

Cada uno con sus respectivos cargadores son indispensables
Tip si viajas a  Europa o Asia no olvides llevar tu adaptador ya que las entradas de la luz son diferentes

De igual forma es super esencial los documentos
Confirmaciones de tickets o tickets impresos
Pasaporte
Tarjetas de crédito
Identificaciones
Dinero en efectivo
In other hand,  something very important are Likewise the papers as these:

Vogae Basic docs
  • Confirmations tickets or tickets printed
  • Passport
  • Credit Cards
  • ID
  • Cash
These are just two steps, I hope  you give  me suggestions  for the next part and power among everybody make a very complete guide.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Very nice post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm new on Instagram,maybe you like my site?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué disfrutes mucho!

    Un beso,
    Cristina♥
    http://blog-andcoffee.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips