Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Autumn Love


Is autumn, the air, the trees, the environment tells me, and everything around, and I feel this.... I confess that I love this season for many things, but I get pretty homesick of that homesick that makes you feel happy ...  very happy.....


This season, it’s impossible not to photograph these trees yellow, others brown, the streets covered by leaves them, cloudy days, the rain, the cold days...




My lover is coffee, becomes even more attached to me, and that is perfect for these days.

Where I'm living until a few weeks ago we had temperatures of summer, and was today have changed the weather.

Just as in the beginning I was hard to get used to living here, now I think I would be impossible to leave here ... I love every beautiful landscape gives me this place.



Now, we need to save the shorts and t -shirts to make way for the jackets, scarves, hats, boots and more ... what do you think?


What do you like this season?

Es otoño el aire, los arboles, el ambiente todo me lo lo dice y lo siento…. les confieso que me encanta esta temporada por muchas cosas, me da nostalgia pero  aclaro de esa nostalgia bonita esa que hace que te sientas feliz… feliz

Llegada esta temporada, es imposible no fotografiar esos arboles amarillentos, otros de color  café, las calles cubiertas por las hojas que caen de ellos , los días nublados, lluviosos, el ambiente frio

Mi amante que es el café se vuelve aun mas apegado a mi ya que es perfecto en estos días fríos.




Este tardo en hacer presencia y es que aquí donde vivo  hasta hace una semanas atrás teníamos temperaturas de verano y hoy es que llego en su totalidad

Así como en un principio me costo trabajo acostumbrarme a vivir aquí, ahora creo que me seria imposible dejarlo… amo cada paisaje hermoso que me regala este lugar, guardados quedaron los shorts y las t-shirt para dar paso a las chaquetas,  bufanda, sombreros, botines y de mas…

Y a ti que te gusta de esta temporada?

6 comments:

  1. I love autumn it makes me nostalgic

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!

    Kisses

    SHOPPING STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. El otoño es una de mis estaciones preferidas!!

    Besos :)

    http://yosivoyalamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que lindo ya somos varias ;) gracias por tu comentario

      Delete

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips