Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Faith


This year I chose the word FAITH, to accompany me along this 2014 

Their definition says it all, faith is usually the trust or belief in something in me is in  God. And I firmly FAITH that this year will be full of opportunity, love new adventures and great experiences, and let go of all the bad, and give rise to good. 


Faith goes hand in hand with trust. 
And it is why everything I'll do, and I will plan with lots FAITH, and asking God for. 

I made this big word and put it in my office, as I bought a bracelet with the word to always keep in mind.



Este año elegí la palabra FE, para acompañarme a lo largo de este 2014 

Su definición lo dice todo la fe es, generalmente, la confianza o creencia en algo en mi persona en Dios. Y tengo firmemente FE en que este año estará lleno de oportunidades, de amor de nuevas aventuras y grandes experiencias, y de dejar ir todo lo malo y darle pie a lo bueno  La fe va de la mano con la confianza.


Y es por eso que todo que haga y planee lo haré con mucha FE y pidiéndoselo a Dios .

Hice esta  palabra en grande y la coloque en mi oficina, al igual que me compre un brazalete  con esta palabra para que siempre la tenga presente.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips