Thursday, June 20, 2013

Maxi Skirts


Hi my little sweet hearts!!
OMG Thursday,  the days are have gone fast.... I hope are enjoying the way to want you o whatever... Remember always smile ok?

Today I bring a very strong trendy this maxi skirt, I think the reason is season, as they are very comfortable and super cool: plus it is quite easy to match outfits making them extraordinary sets.

  

How about the street style, do you like? There are all kinds mix of prints and smooth. 



You can find super-cheap maxi skirts in different stores of Low cost, for example Forever 21, H&M,  I like so much the Zara (Click in Zara you can see different types ) and ASOS online has good options.

Long time ago when I was kid, I didn’t like the maxi skirts, when my mommy dressed so, I told   " I don’t like,  your are like nun”  ...

However turns out that in recent days, I dared to use this trend and the result was amazing I love this trend so much that I am looking for maxi dresses ... 

My set was very basic I used sandals Steve Madden and the colors very basics.



Jueves  woa que rápido pasan los días…. Espero estén disfrutando de la manera que sea pero felices recuerden que sonreír no cuesta nada !!

Hoy les traigo un trendy que esta muy fuerte las maxi skirt, siento que es por el verano, ya que son muy cómodas y súper frescas: además de que es bastante fácil de combinar logrando  con ellas outfits extraordinarios.

Les cuento que jamás había sido como que muy fan de estas o sea recuerdo que mi mami las usaba y yo le decía que parecía monja asi o mas tontis

Resulta que en días pasados me atrevía usar esta tendencia  y quede súper encantada tanto que ya estoy en busca de maxi vestidos…

Tu puedes encontrar maxi faldas super baratas en diferentes tiendas de Low cost, por ejermplo Forever , H&M tambien, a mi me encantan las de Zara y en linea  ASOS tiene buenas opciones .

Mi outfit fue muy simple.... Espero te guste y me cuentes.....

Besos











You can see my outfit.... very simple... Tell me please do you like ? What do you think?



Xoxo
Rouge!!



1 comment:

  1. Hola,

    Me gustan las faldas largas!

    Me encanta tu outfit! ;)

    Un beso,
    Cristina♥
    http://blog-andcoffee.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips