Thursday, June 27, 2013

Welcome Summer


Hi sweets hearts!!:
 It's impossible to put into words how incredibly that I feel, I know I'm a little past due but I do wish to mention this that I appreciate and his arrival.



Se que estoy algo pasada de tiempo pero no quiero dejar de mencionarlo y es que agradezco su llegada
Bienvenido sea el verano.


I'm talking what last week started summer season

Welcome  Summer
So with that all that comes to my mind are the cold drinks though are worth millions of calories smoothies, lemonade, and ice cream.

Y con esto todo lo que viene a mi mente son las bebidas frías aunque con millones de calorías lo valen los smoothies, limonadas, los helados. 
Las deliciosas frutas como las naranjas sandias, fresas y mas… de escribirlo se me hace agua la boca
Y sumado a eso   las actividades que se pueden realizar como ir a la playa , andar en bicicleta, patinar, correr, hacer camping oh de verdad que hoy mas que nunca amo el verano y ustedes que tal que les gusta del verano

summer drinks
On other hand too the delicious fruits like oranges watermelons, strawberries, I'm writing and I want to eat these.

summer fruits
In addition to that the activities us can do like going to the beach, biking, skating, running, camping.... really now more than ever I love the summer....



And  What do you like this season??



Xoxo!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips