Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Super and Simple




I've been out, but I come back. My vacation were long, I’ll tell you more late. 
While I has been in Ixtapa, I was wearing  a super and simple outfit (you can always wear in this place because the weather is hot), it’s a pair of denim shorts ( I know these very casual), and  I mix with a plaid shirt, this change and the look is very different. I hope you like it!!

__________________________________________________________

Hola corazones! ...

He estado fuera de la bloggesfera, pero ya he vuelto. Mis vacaciones fueron largas, ya te contare después.
Mientras he estado en Ixtapa, use un súper y simple outfit (siempre se puede usar en este lugar debido a que el clima es  súper caliente),  unos denim shorts  (Ya sé que es muy informal lo pensaran ), pero al mezclar con una camisa de cuadros este outfit cambia  y el aspecto es muy diferente. Espero que les guste!


Gap Flats (similar here ) H&M shirt (similar here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visit my blog... I appreciate so much.

....Sweet girl

Blogging tips